Blog Archive

Jennifer Lopez :: not to focus on being a role model

    Images Jennifer Lopez 2011


    Actress n Singer Jennifer Lopez last week announced her split from husband of seven years Marc Anthony, is widely admired for juggling a successful career with being mom to three-year-old twins Max and Emme.
    Jennifer doesn’t worry about her role model status though, as she isn’t interested in putting extra pressure on herself.

    “A long time ago, I realised I would never put responsibility on my shoulders. I think that’s too heavy to think, oh my God, everybody is watching what I’m doing,” she told the British edition of OK! magazine.

    Jennifer knows the main people she needs to worry about are herself and her family. The celebrity remarked that stars in the past who tried to live up to society’s expectations often faltered.
    “It’s just about making myself proud first, doing things that I know are right, living the best way that I can. If other people are inspired by that then I always saw that as icing on the cake. It’s been very destructive for some people to put that amount of pressure on themselves,” she added.

    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011
    jennifer lopez 2011


Popular Posts